WWW.AMAZON.COM/MYTV – ENTER CODE AMAZON REGISTRATION CODE
www.Amazon.com/mytv – Go to www.amazon.com/mytv and create your Amazon account, if you already have an account then sign in to your account. Now enter the activation or verification code that appears on your tv display.
Amazon Prime Video is one of the most amazing and interesting platforms to watch. With Amazon Prime you can stream unlimited movies and TV episodes on amazon prime video app. It is a social platform which provides access to the consumers of a huge selection of services like unlimited video streaming, Quick deliveries, exclusive access to prices, and much more. All you need to do is to register these players at www.amazon.com/mytv and then enjoy streaming your favorite shows and movies.
What devices are compatible with www.amazon.com/mytv?
Most smart devices with internet-enabled capability will work with the Amazon Prime Video App seamlessly. You need a reliable internet connection to download the streaming device and link the Amazon MYTV via the official website of Amazon – www.amazon.com/mytv, using the activation code you get from your TV screen. Supported devices include Firestick with Amazon Prime app installed, Android TV, Roku TV, and Sony TV. Others include Vizo TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One and Xbox 360, and Apple TV, among others.
Why should I subscribe to amazon prime video?
- You will experience a great benefit of high quality of videos such as 4k and Ultra Hd videos.
- You can download the videos and watch them offline depending on your mood.
- The Amazon prime video interface is quite user friendly as it is easy to operate.
- There is a search button in the left corner where you can search for the movies or series.
- Thousands of movies are there just in a single subscription
- A 30 days free trial is also provided by amazon which give you a chance to try the amazon prime videos.
How do you create your www.amazon.com/mytv account ?
The activation process above includes a stage where you have to log in to your Amazon Prime Account. Therefore, it is necessary to have an Amazon Prime account created beforehand. Note that this account will be a free trial login, just for the activation.
Find an internet-enabled device and access www.amazon.com/mytv on any reliable browser on the device.
- Find the ‘New to Amazon’ tab.
- Under it, click on ‘Create Your Amazon Account.’
- You will be required to provide some personal information – your name, email, and a unique password.
- Type in the information at the appropriate tabs and click on ‘Create Your Amazon Account.’
- You will be asked to check the email you have provided for a verification link. Alternatively, you may be sent an Amazon Prime One Time Password (OTP).
- In the case of the OTP, punch in the password and click on CONTINUE.
- If you plan to become a paid Amazon Prime Member, go ahead to add your credit card as the preferred payment method.
If you follow the step-by-step guide provided above, you can expect your Amazon Prime account to be verified. Remember that you can only activate your Amazon Prime on www.amazon.com/mytv with your Amazon Prime verification code after you have subscribed to Amazon Prime membership. The membership fee costs $119/year for non-student users and $59/year for students. The monthly equivalent of these fees is $12.99 and $6.49, respectively.